- This supreme handcrafted 2″ x 10″ filter is an excellent add on for Reverse Osmosis Systems, refrigerators, and ANY other type of drinking water systems.
- With this filter you won’t need a post inline carbon filter-this would the final stage therefore being extremely COST EFFECTIVE.
- KDF process media to safely reduce or remove chlorine, iron, heavy metals, bacteria
- Inline bacteriostatic cartridge 1/4" FPT
- Protect your Water - Removes Chlorine, Pesticides, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Bad Taste, Odor, Fine Sediments, and Industrial Solvents
1 REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER IN-LINE KDF 55/ CARBON GAC FILTER 2"X10" This water filter cartridge features the following filter media:
The -1/4" FPT Inline Filter is a replacement inline filter cartridge constructed with bacteriostatic KDF and coconut shell carbon. This coconut shell carbon filter effectively reduces the taste and odor of chlorine in your drinking water. This inline bacteriostatic cartridge also features a 5 micron rating for the reduction of waterborne contaminants. This 5 micron filter is constructed with a durable molded polypropylene body and cap.
Made with KDF medium that help in removing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals and controls scale, bacteria and algae. This filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, RO Systems and in conjunction with purification systems. This filter aids in the removal of taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor, water-soluble heavy metals, and control scale, bacteria and algae.
Dimensions: 2.0" W X 10" L Flow Rate: .5 GPM Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG Maximum Temperature: 100 F Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduces: Scale, Bacteria and Algae Filtration